Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Kimberly Potter

 Terrible. Daunte Wright lost his life. I get it. But officers have to take certain individuals into custody. End of story. In England bobbies are unarmed. Not sure what they'd do in this situation. Chase Mister Wright down and scream 'Stop! Your under an arrest. If you don't stop, I'll chase you again and holler stop, you're under an arrest.' But wait a tick. These officers couldn't let Daunte flee in a car because then everyone is in danger. Officer Potter made a terrible mistake here but I'd vote to acquit. Period. End of story. One good thing here is you have a realigned system eating it's own. At one time the Attorney General was always on the side of cops. Nauseating how attorneys play around in courtrooms acting all high and mighty though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunting

Looks like I'm headed to Superior for some agate hunting and a book signing. Hit me up if you want a presentation between said city and,...