Thursday, February 17, 2022

57 Days & Counting

True story here, I'm pulled over by a State Trooper. I'm headed to a White Bear Writers Challenge. More to follow on that later. Anyways, I put the van (or vehicle as Troopers call 'em in park). Next I roll window down while Trooper is distracted getting his Smoky The Bear hat on. I put both hands out the window and holler 'I'M UNARMED'. A passenger, who shall remain nameless, speaks up and says . . . 'Aren't you over doing it? You aren't even black.' Trooper approaches and thanks me for how I conducted myself. So their ya go. Lesson of the day is bullets bore holes in flesh, no matter what the color. Ever wonder what a run-of-the-mill Police Chief looks like? Hit the link below.

Police Chief Moral Coward

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...