Monday, February 7, 2022

Two Must See Sites!

Surprise #1

Surprise #2

If ya have something to share on these sites have at it! I'd love to hear from you. Everyone is respected. I'm not into being sworn to secrecy, by say an officer, who has feelings about how a given department is being run. If ya feel like the department you're working for is micromanaged by an overbearing Chief shouldn't you set down with him and air out grievances? Perhaps you feel your department is down four members, or something, because nobody wants to work for this person. I don't feel comfortable being a mouthpiece for some who live in fear. Anyways . . . I'd encourage you to check out the links above. If you want to post something you firmly believe in - have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunting

Looks like I'm headed to Superior for some agate hunting and a book signing. Hit me up if you want a presentation between said city and,...