Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Why I Write

Long before Black Lives Matter I wrote 'JusThis'. Before The Innocence Project happened I penned 'Brand of Justice'. I sat down and heard, really heard, how awful war is and then 'Never a Child' was written. I have seen what PTSD is all about. It compelled me to write 'The Bee Killer'. 'The Last Gargoyle' calls out those who bully. 'One Virus One Gift' points out the pain and suffering of racism and classism. Let's see here . . . 'The Trip' involves a retired cop finally getting it. Understanding real kindness. I was walking down main street America and heard two boys in a pick-up call two men on the sidewalk 'fags'. Bang! 'The Rainbow Flag Allegiance' was created in the flash of so much hatred. I savor writing like some enjoy ice cream. Thanks go out to my readers.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...