Thursday, April 14, 2022

Inspiration

Minnesota State Trooper Robert Leroy Nelson stated "I followed her, put her in my squad car, and sexually assaulted, handcuffed and tortured her. I then strangled the woman with a cord, and left her body in a ravine near Interstate 90, east of Blue Earth, Minnesota." I mean who can you trust? JusThis plausible? I worked for a Chief of Police who, shall we say, was inspiring in his own right. I did sign a complaint regarding his behavior, but he resigned before any accountability could be introduced. Cover-up? Ya think?

So now you have it. The inspiration for writing JusThis. Women need to read this story. Cross my badge and hope to die. Women need to consider this material . . . to be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...