Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Three dead in Old Minnesota

I wrote 'People Shooter' because it was cathartic. I find it hard to live with daily violence brought to you by the Second Amendment. I feel that the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall be established after conditions are met. European Countries do this quiet nicely. They sign out weapons for hunting. There has been violence in Europe, but not on the level found in the United States. This is a problem our elected leaders have no idea how to handle.

This is my point of view, on this problem and I stand by it. So please do share your thoughts but lets agree to disagree if need be. I get that rainy day feeling when I think of all the horrible acts of violence we have to endure day in and day out from a trigger being pulled.

Side bar here. If we have to appease some who desire the right to bear arms why does it stop with firearms? Our right to purchase dynamite ended in the sixties when explosives rocked the land of the brave during Viet Nam protests. So if you exercise your right to own a gun, why not put up a fuss for explosives?   



These three were shot to death the other day.
R.I.P.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...