Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Another Day - Another Shooting

A lawyer shoots and kills his ex-daughter-in law and her attorney. Click Please  If you get to thinking that our lawmakers can stop the carnage . . . Think Again. Read my People Shooter Installments on this site. Just scroll and go as they say. Why is my writing on this subject Germane? I studied at the FBI Behavior Unit. I bring 29 years of experience in law enforcement and I have won tons of awards for writing. Hate to blow my own horn but I was the most decorated cop in Austin. That being said, read away and leave a comment so I don't have to brag myself up again!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...