Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just being sooo - Stupid!

I'm zooming across the desert with my trusty hound taco and spot one of these things. I used to draw 'em when I was a kid. Yeap, I jack the brakes, grab Taco, jump a fence and touch the thing. Now I'm standing there going ouch and bleeding like a stuck pig. That's a saying that must come from Austin by the way. Anyways, for those who would dare to be caught in public with yours truly, I'm going to be at Gymocho on Friday the 7th from 4-7 and would love to met you. I'll have copies of JusThis on hand for 9.99. I'm picking up shipping/handling/taxes! I really felt this story had to be told and must be read. Until Friday perhaps . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...