Is fact stranger than fiction? Is JusThis fiction and links from my webpage fabrications? Strange world we live in. When I first encountered my first sexual escapade being perpetrated by a Chief of Police I had concluded that it must have been a strangely isolated and unfortunate event. The sex, the cover ups - yadda yadda yadda. Not so. The show goes on, and on and on!
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
29 murdered in U.S. Schools so far in 2018 . . . 13 killed in the Military. Not much to report on school murders in the Middle East. The Ta...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
This guy sounds like the speaker of the truth - beware. He must know something about the inside of policing. I gotta read more that's for damn sure.
ReplyDeleteHi Curt, Hope your doing well . Is your book out now? Wish all the best for you and your family. Janice Morison Pike
ReplyDeleteJanice, it’s a process. It’s taking me extra time because it’s all new to me. I have to tell you that I respect you big time for signing your name to my blog. I set it up so anybody can take a part in it. I was left with the impression that you’re the type who has opinions and stands by them. Thanks.
DeleteGood Evening, I enjoyed the first part of the book, is it out yet, or is it available to download? I would be very interested in purchasing it in the downloaded form.
ReplyDeleteI hope life has been going in a positive direction for you and your family!!
Dianne Stevens
Dianne, I'll keep you posted. You probably noticed it's a graphic account of human nature at it's best and worst. My family members are living their dreams. Anna teaches in Colorado, Dylan is in management with Sears/Kmart and Ashley is still in college. Pegs teaches kids and I'm - well I'm on the west coast selling books! You ever been to San Fransico? I'm hanging out in China Town having the time of my life.
DeleteMr. Rude - This is a very interesting offering, and I am looking forward to reading the entire book. I don't know you or your family, but I am interested in the story behind the story.
ReplyDeleteIf the madness of humanity doesn't offend - enjoy.
DeleteHi Curt,thanks for sharing.is the book out? wish you and your family all the very best.
ReplyDelete