Why do you write anyways. I always thought about writing but don't think I could ever do it. A mother of two sons and more than full time employee asked me this. Writing is personal and putting together a book is a grind. For me, it's about perseverance. Everyday it's something new that demands your sanity. I had a story demanding to be released from my thoughts and thus writing was the key to my handcuffs.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment