I'm into the whole side of the business end of plugging this story into different sites and companies. Not an enjoyable experience at all. Two tons of this and that's. Amazon has it up for sale. $3.99. Paperback will be available in the foreseeable future. $7.00. Nook is suppose to have it available but it isn't. Smashwords is demanding more pixels for the title. Perhaps I should howl into the new day like Bobby Knight would. I don't know if hollering a bunch of F' words would do the trick but, hey, it just might feel good.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Norway
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
-
29 murdered in U.S. Schools so far in 2018 . . . 13 killed in the Military. Not much to report on school murders in the Middle East. The Ta...
No comments:
Post a Comment