Thursday, January 23, 2014

Info regarding this matter was forwarded to me. The rules have changed folks. I'm tellin' ya, the rules have changed.

Wow, this case of police brutality is on the back of my book. Oh, it's in the book too.

Manning said a female officer came to pat him down as he was being arrested. Manning claims he was sexually assaulted and brutalized by that officer, who has not been named.
"She patted me down and then she touched my butt and then my private parts," he said. "And then she grabbed and squeezed and pulled my private parts and I felt something pop."
Manning suffered a ruptured testicle and screamed in pain. The following day, he underwent emergency surgery and is now in a wheelchair as he recovers.
His mother, Ikea Coney, said the injury may prevent her son from fathering children.
"I blame myself," Coney said. "I taught my son to respect cops, not to fear them. Maybe if he was afraid, he would have run like the other boys and he would have been okay."
Click on the above link. Read the story or scan it below. I'm trying to tell ya. The rules of engagement have changed. I was a cop. I wrote Brand of Justice so we can avoid these incidents. Read the book. Let your kids read it. Then talk it over. Get ahold of me. I'm tryin' folks. I really am.

Read the bottom statement from Brianne Hicks. Read how she was raised. Read what her dad had to say and compare it to what the young man's mother had to say today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...