Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This could be really important.



  • People think they know their rights. I agree.
  • Say less - Be polite - Lawyer up. I couldn't have said it better.
  • The App independently documents the incident. Good deal. I agree. More info the better. Right?
  • The Sheriff called the App cute if nothing else. I felt like his sense of law & order was threatened.
  • The Sheriff was concerned an officer may think the individual was going for a weapon. I agree. When you're confronted by an officer do not make any furtive moves. Do not sneak your hands into a pocket. You have to be on the up and up. We have changed from community based policing methods to a more militarized mode.

1 comment:

  1. Your onto something here my man. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...