So I'm hanging out in Seattle. In the mean time a couple from back where I'm from are doing the murder-suicide deal on an Island not twenty miles from me. I guess that's why they call it 'mean time'. I also drove by the Cascade Mall where 5 were being shot to death so we can all continue to enjoy our 2nd Amendment Rights. Stayed in the same Hotel with Chicago's professional football team.
Ethel Rohan, author of ‘Out of Dublin’ on Curt Rude's writing. "Overall, great writing style. Reminds me of Rushdie: internal, emotionally complicated, and dualistic. Delivered with a sensitivity and awareness that is underrated. In one word his work is Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heading Back to The Studio.
Been in the mountains of Tennessee. Great time - Great place. Thanks go out to them teachers who are going to put my book of shorts into the...
-
Looks like Norway to Brussels then ending up in Belgium. Looking forward to it.
-
Man what a gift. My Editor in Chief is truly heaven sent. He is heading to Russia but oh c'mon man. No collusion. Just plain awesome in...
-
Hopefully Malala will not share the fate of Benazir Bhutto. There are gentlemen in Pakistan who think nothing of shooting unarmed women. Ca...
-
Well, I guess JusThis was spot on. Sometimes the boogieman dresses up like a policeman. We tell out kids to respect authority. We can neve...
-
u ever thougth of how u gonna die maybe on round to your empty head or a knife a cross the neck and you make fun of Islam no more you sorry...
-
Yikes on the last post. Guess you got to be careful! Serious question. What is the most serious issue confronting this nation (US) currentl...
-
50 Rapes - 12 Murders while the perp was employed as a police officer. To think, JusThis was described as 'a turning out the lights in ...
-
Just Notified 'The Passionate Jihadist' was awarded First Prize as a Master Novel. Excited and many heart-felt Thank You...
-
This guy was hanging out in the countryside of Ireland and we jammed. I was in the moment and listened to his advice. Yes the world is in ...
-
I get it already. It's like what can I do about the world situation. Well you know me. I figured there had to be something we could all...
Hey
ReplyDeleteWe are looking at Turkey Day and you have not taking time to comment on the killing of lots of Cops & First Responders and or sore losers marching in our streets.
I know it is hard writing books, but how about keeping your fans on the edge of their seats.
Shut off your Body Cam, take off your bullet proof vest, put down your favorite traffic writing pen and input some thoughts to this blog or do the right thing and shot it in the head.
You know me PAL