Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Short Story in Our Making

On the flight from Seattle to San Fran a gal mentioned it would be interesting to put together a short story where readers have input. Lets see what happens. I'll start . . . Everyone has input.

In the beginning God created man. It wasn't long before one of the men invented an assault rifle. Then paradise became a noisier proposition.
Then one day in Paradise, the man looked around and saw that everyone was sad, or mad, or scared. "What has happened to my perfect life? I had so much, and now so little." He had to find the answer.





2 comments:

  1. Then one day in Paradise, the man looked around and saw that everyone was sad, or mad, or scared. "What has happened to my perfect life? I had so much, and now so little."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before that we all hoped the Americans would get it right. All them folks had was money and nothing else. Now we just sit and wonder. Curt I could be an author.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...