Thursday, January 10, 2019

And Then there was Tim O'Brien

As you may know I've landed in Georgia to hit the Book Trail from Dalton to Savanna. Had a surprise encounter, I guess ya could say, with none other than Tim O'Connor. No relation to Flannery.

Common question . . . 'How many books you write?' Well lets see here. Have two novels, already published, which can be found online - JusThis and Brand of Justice. My short story, which highlights my style, is available for free on this blog. Just click on the cover, if interested, and read The Bee Killer. You'll only be out a couple of minutes and I am more than glad to answer any questions. A little patience is a must, I've encountered numerous thoughts and opinions and am committed to addressing 'em all.

Currently have completed my third novel . . . The Passionate Jihadist which well be available sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! Loved your comments. Youre a natural. Im the lady you called on who asked about extreme violence and I loved your answer!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...