Friday, January 11, 2019

Most Dangerous Place in The World . . . Andy Warhol . . . Criminal Justice Officials in Wisconsin . . . Jayme Closs

If you somehow landed in front of cameras at the press conference regarding Jayme Closs and her unaided escape from Thomas Patterson you would've been trampled. Andy Warhol must of been thinking of Criminal Justice folks in Wisconsin when he said we all gonna get our fifteen minutes of fame. I didn't think the Sheriff, who reminded me of Baloo from Jungle Book, was ever going to shut up. In the end, Thomas Patterson outsmarted law enforcement, the girl escaped without any help from the law and now we have to put up with more self-bravado come four o'clock. One lady should give us all hope. The lady that actually helped Jayme escape. She opted to remain unidentified. Perhaps she was concerned over getting run over - if she got anywhere near that press conference.

Oh, hey . . . did I ever tell you what a great author I am and how great my stories are and how everyone is great in my life? Just kidding. Have a nice weekend.  

1 comment:

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...