Friday, January 17, 2020

The Question Is ... To be Offensive or Not To be Offensive?

What I love how many times he uses the N word. If a sports caster or coach said that one time they would lose their careers. Such a protected double standard in our country.

Walter Doran posed this question regarding an incident where the N and F words are extensively used by a gentleman. I also couldn't help but notice the word 'Cracker' was used as an adjective. I listened to the exchange and wondered if Miami Norland Senior High and Central Michigan (Schools attended by Antonio Brown) are failing its graduates. I mean oh c'mon man . . . Speech is part of your curriculum - right? 

Click & Read Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...