Thursday, February 20, 2020

Installment #1

                                                                      The Last Gargoyle
                                                 —Friedrich Nietzsche, Art is the proper task of life.
     Happiest larks in the meadow are the idiots. Look at one of ‘em sometime and tell me I ain’t spot on. I know … I know, I’m not supposed to think it but that don’t make it any less truthful. If somebody go and call you a moron how that make you feel? The whole created equal deal didn’t take into account the fact some got blessed with big brains and some hardly have the sense God gave a goose. I’m not all bad. I usually don’t pick on the less fortunate just because I can. No. I’m all about challenges is all there is to it. I live in a free country and chose to befriend fellas who can maintain their end of a conversation. So I’m the first one to admit I got ugly when a nitwit somehow figured he good enough to befriend me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...