Saturday, February 29, 2020

The Last Gargoyle - Installment #2

     I didn’t see it coming ‘til it was too late. He wiped his nose on my sleeve. Not acceptable in my world. Oh nobody seen him do it but they sure heard me do it. I called him a thing or two. I just so happen to pack a thing called a temper, not that that is an excuse or anything. Boy, let me tell you I felt like I got it all wrong in no time flat. It was like everyone thought I should be kind and understanding and not defend myself at all. Well, I stared down the simpleton, realizing I couldn’t hate him anymore even if I tried really hard. He was grinning but not over anything he’d just did. Grinning seemed to be his preferred manner. The whole thing just bugged me enough to not go to class. I mean I’m not going to sit in class watching snot dry on my sleeve. I got pointed in the direction of my van but flopped down on the first bench I passed. I sat tight, visualizing the act of vengeance that went from a slap to mowing down nitwits with my van. The pint of vodka came in handy. It helped fuel thoughts of vengeance which lifted my spirits. Before I got going again I had decided I would avenge this great wrong. How this was to be done I did not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...