Friday, March 6, 2020

The Last Gargoyle - Installment #3

     So how in the hell did this happen in the first place? Everyone parties the night before the first day of classes. We partied, I won a contest and … okay … stayed up all night. My frat even toasted me with beer bongs. I was the man of the hour and won the ‘Hogger Contest’. My brothers called my date a Hog-o-rilla. It was just a ‘fun and games’ play on words. We all knew a boar hog could never screw a gorilla and produce my date. I think her name was Sally and she was butt ugly. I got paid the pot because, through no fault of mine, she heard the laughing and comments and stormed off before I could kiss her and collect the cash. So I’m not sure if it was the partying or not, but I couldn’t find my art lab. My fraternity is known for being responsible so we all pledged to make it to class either puking or half asleep. So all I want to do is make it to class and set in the back nursing a sever hangover. My head’s pounding and I’m feeling I must look like one of the freshman loose in the hallway. A custodian has his back to me cleaning windows. I ask him where the lab is and he turns, wipes his nose on me before pulling me to the lab. How could I know this guy had heard about the ‘Hogger Contest’?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humbled

  www.curt-rude.com Cop in a Prior Life. Author currently. My writing involves the Human Animal. Murder-Mayhem and well, you get the picture...