Thursday, January 27, 2022

Kokou Part #5

 Look, I have no axe to grind. I was a cop in a prior life. I have no regrets and have discovered a passion i.e. writing socially responsible stories. I'd encourage the reading of these pieces I have put together. I have discussed this shooting with law enforcement in Austin. I have talked and considered other view points. Let's tip-toe forward without insults and threats.

Here goes. The police did what Monty Python referred to as 'Run-Away'. They pulled out the S.I.R.T. team. Then the decision was made to have a couple of officers hang around the scene to keep an eye on things. Mr. Fiafonou decides the cops are gone and he needs to get some shopping in. This man, who was reported to have a large knife and was mentally ill, is allowed to wander to a place where people are. Question #2 Why wasn't he confronted before he got to the store to minimize threats to others? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunting

Looks like I'm headed to Superior for some agate hunting and a book signing. Hit me up if you want a presentation between said city and,...