Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Kokou Part #4

Full discloser. I was a cop in a prior life. I never worked with, nor do I know, Zachary Gast.

Kokou is confronted by officers while threatening to do harm to others. This is according to police. He holes up in a residence. Police S.I.R.T. (Special Incident Response Team) responds, surround house and shoot projectiles into building. Apparently windows are smashed out. Kokou does not come out and after many hours the police decide to leave. Just leave. Never seen this before. The police did leave a couple of officers in the area to keep an eye on things. Actions speak louder than words. Did the police believe Kokou suddenly was cured of his mental issue and thus they could pull out? I mean if he ran out of the place and stuck a knife in somebody can you imagine the liability? Question #1 Why did they feel Kokou was no longer a threat?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunting

Looks like I'm headed to Superior for some agate hunting and a book signing. Hit me up if you want a presentation between said city and,...