Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Another Day Another Rejection

The same goes for books. If you're an author you have to have a thick skin. My stories aren't sugar coated and they involve the truth and timely issues. My Agent follows this philosophy for which I'm very grateful. Take The Bee Killer for example. Realistic enough for you? I mean I talked to soldiers and asked them for input and got it after trust was established. One soldier discussed sleeping with a multitude of prostitutes in Germany after his soldiering ended. PTSD manifests itself in many ways I tell you. another said I nailed it with this Short Story.

Your comment on "Experts warn Trump’s “completely wacko” ABC News lawsuit over rape remark is “ill-advised”" violates the community guidelines and has been rejected
publisher's logo
www.curt-rude.com Wed 20 Mar 2024 01:56:56 PM
For or against him, ya gotta admit Mr. Trump could certainly author a book titled "Losing Campaigns for Dummies".

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...